miércoles, 11 de abril de 2007

ADDRESS....

We finally got our address! This is at the post office, so everything that is sent should be pretty secure (rather than sending stuff to the house)...

Sara Britt
Apdo 1087-2050
San Jose, CR

That's all you have to put on it. To send Amber stuff you may have to put a c/o with my name too, we don't know for sure if she can sign stuff out of the box or not so it'll just be safer to do this. Not like its much effort anyway =)

Ok great! So now I'll just be waiting here for everyone to send me stuff! =)

2 comentarios:

Jacob C dijo...

funny story for ya. so a few times when i have subed peter has sent me to the room with that asian lady sub saying that she could come back and do paperwork. i thought nothing of it every time it happened. well today i saw them leaving the building together (perhaps lunch?) and i thought it was odd. i think peter is trying to hook up with asian sub. sounds like a sandwich. oh, and antonio sends his reguards. no, not hello but his reguards. im getting tired of people asking me at school how you are and what you are doing. can i just say you died? ok, well maybe i wont do that but i wouldnt have to answer the questions anymore. adios mi amiga

Anónimo dijo...

I will not run to the post office today but will soon!! we will see how long it takes to get something there!! I mailed your payment today. tried to call last night and missed you, sorry. Pastor Glenn asked if you got his email and I have something to tell you about him : )
Have a good day......love you
Mom