viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2007

Work Pictures...

These are the top Customer Service Performers (from that one Friday where we got candy and Fanta)- We got certificates AND really cool Orbis pens (which I'm holding there very proudly):



Heres me on a call but taking a picture for HR of a certificate I received for good client feedback from Office Depot representatives:

This is Jasen. He's in charge of the QA for Office Depot and travels to each call center to do trainings and updates and stuff like that. He's the one who fires people for not giving good customer service. Here I'm very red again as I receive my certificate in front of the training group- and I look like I've never been happier to receive an award... Amber looks on with pride:

For having perfect attendance in a 2-week period we get 3,000 colones (about $6) to buy lunch. Somehow I got this almost everytime:

This is Randall, Gaudy, Monica and Me- we're the people from Monica's team who got the 5-5 award. Randall is now a TL and after today I no longer work here (!!!!!!!) so I guess Gaudy is the only person thats still officially on Monica's team:

Special thanks to Monica for working so hard and so long to get these pictures from HR =)

1 comentario:

Karis dijo...

only 6 weeks until Christmas - I can't wait to see you!!!!!!! what do you want?? I'll try to find something really cool and Alaskan. :)