lunes, 8 de octubre de 2007

3 Great Things...

1st Great Thing:
I defrosted and cleaned out the refrigerator. It was an all night deal I unplugged and defrosted it, but couldn't just put the shelves and drawers back, I had to scrub everything and then wash, rinse and dry the whole inside and outside of the refrigerator. But in the end, I was glad we did it, it was really nice. We also found a ziplock containing a block of cheese that was black and sitting in its own juices (pretty sure thats where the smell has been coming from) The new CLEAN fridge:


2nd Great Thing:

Every week at work we have a raffle drawing for all of the customer service representatives. Ok, I'm sure I've talked about all this before but on several calls a week Office Depot will call the client back and ask if they were satisfied with their service, etc and then to rate the call 1 to 5. If you get a 5 you get a raffle ticket for the drawing. Well...I WON!!!! yay! and the prize? $100!!!!
This is me when I found out I won- notice I am quite red, I hate having all the attention on me:

And here I am trying to get serious with my very angry customer who didn't get her delivery on time- she ended up being ok with everything, and so did I:

3rd Great Thing:

To celebrate I went to Outback Steakhouse! It was wonderful!! I had a half order or ribs and some pork thing (sorry I dont know the name in English) plus fries and corn. It was probably some of the best meat I've ever had, probably because I haven't had US beef in so long. It wasn't horribly priced (although the desserts and appitizers were about $9 or $10) so it was a great night...Here's the Bloomin' Onion ad, I so wish I could've wasted the money on that (something inside me just wont let me, plus an onion here is like 15 cents, theres no way i couldve paid $10 for that) and then my plate of food (after I started eating it):

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hey, congratulations! On winning the raffle - but personally I think you should have won something for clearning out the refrigerator! Love Nina

Bethany dijo...

that is so awesome your in costa rica. what have u been up to there? Leah is actually in honduras working as a teacher. There is a bunch of us old roomies overseas now. hope all is well with u!