lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2007

Teppanyaki

This weekend Me & Monica (my boss) went to Matsuri Restaurante Japones and had Teppanyaki, it was so good! And we had so much fun. We had a chef that made our dinner in front of us while doing all kinds of tricks with the knife and spatula. Here he is making our mixed vegetables:
Heres me. I had a big piece of chicken in between my chopsticks along with that bean sprout but it fell out right as the picture was taken:
Here's Monica eating the ToFu out of her soup (when we first started the night eating with the chopsticks was more like a game):
Here's the chef starting the meat and the fried rice, he waited to light the fire until I was ready with the camera:

Ok, here he has our ice cream on the grill along with the bananas and cake. After he took all the food off he made a cady-like topping for the ice cream out of the left over cream on the grill (it was amazing, first time I've enjoyed ice cream in Costa Rica):

Here's the final product- so good:

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Happy birthday daughter!! miss you, with love, your mom