miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2007

Teatro Nacional

On December 7th I went to the Teatro Nacional to see the Nutcracker. I've never seen it before and didnt even know the story so it was interesting, I did enjoy it (although some parts were boring, but thats probably because my family wasnt raised to appreciate ballet) Heres me in front of the theatre with Randalls girlfriend (the other girl in the front) and two of her coworkers, the girl next to me is from Greenwood, IN (how weird is that!):
Here's us again, a little bit clearer. Ther were about 9 of us who went:

Well as most of you know I can only go so long without doing something different to my hair. And it had been a few months so Amber and I did some highlights. Here's me in the cap, ready for the dye:
Here's me showing what it's supposed to look like when it's done:
And here's the final product, very blonde! I was hoping for subtle highlights, but got something very different. It's ok, I can be blonde for awhile and then Jessica can give me lowlights =):

No hay comentarios.: