jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2007

More fun work pictures...

This is part of my 'team' at work the girl next to me is the Team Lead (since she wasn't in the dress up picture last time) The boy in the back row next to the girl in the orange is the boy who sits to my left, and the window there is to my right. i have a great view over the city with the mountains in the background (but you cant tell in this picture cause it was raining and cloudy) And does anyone else think I look like a giant next to all the other girls on my team?




Here are the participants of theme day at work. Theme day was- "everyone wear a yellow shirt" I know, real creative right? But they did get alot of people to do it (including me and Amber- we're pretty much in the middle)


Todays theme day is a little more creative, we were all supposed to wear jerseys or shirts to represent our favorite teams- I knew bring my Colts jersey to Costa Rica would pay off =)

2 comentarios:

Karis dijo...

Um yeah, you do look really tall.

I miss getting matching outfits and makeovers and two woman shows and Christmas at the Zoo and sharing secrets. Let's go to the Zoo when we're home in December, and get hot chocolate, and sing carols with the band. :)

Anónimo dijo...

GO COLTS!!!
(mom)